Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone Connection

Has anyone had any success connecting their phone to the POS system to automate loading of customer information? This way we could eliminate the input steps for existing customers.

8 REPLIES 8

In case anyone else is also interested in getting this caller ID feature. Toast does not sell the hardware anymore. But you can get it from ebay or somewhere else. Make sure to buy the model that has Ethernet connection. Fee is $10/mo. Need to call Toast billing/network to get the subscription added.

Thanks, the company that makes them seems to still be in business, might be another avenue for getting one. https://callerid.com/

where do you guys get you VOip from.  I am being told that the protocols my service provides are wrong.  I am looking for a new provider

I actually have the analog version, we had analog phones at the time, but I eventually switched to VoIP from our phone and Internet provider and just continued to use the analog one attached to the ATA adapter they provided and it works fine. Who is telling you the protocols are wrong? Your phone provider?