Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pmix category for server contests?

We are running a sales contest with servers for our monthly features. I din't realize that this is not something that Toast reporting can track.  I had a support conversation with Toast and they said they've put in a request for this functionality.  I can't believe that this type of report isn't possible in Toast.  I can make these all day long in NCR/Aloha.  Anybody have a hack? 

15 REPLIES 15

rcmck
Dessert I

Maybe I am missing something but I don't see why you can't use the sales breakdown report for this

salebdown.png

if the features is more than one item, I would just create a sales category specific for them, then just run the report by sales category by server

Because we're trying to track what each server sells on specific items within certain categories

@Oddfellow   one possible workaround might be to create a modifier called 'contest' and make it a default (but not visible) modifier on each of the items that you want to count.  Then run a product mix report by modifier to see how many times it was sold... that would be easier than adding up all the different items.