Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restricted Menu Options

My first post so thanks in advance for any guidance/ideas. We're a pizza restaurant in a really small town at the top of a mountain. It's about an hour down to the more populated town in our area. Each Wednesday at 6pm, we do a mass delivery of about 60 pizzas to that town. We charge an additional $5 per pizza for this service. So a $22.99 pizza is $27.99 and that's for all of them. We fill up every week and it's been a real game changer for our sales and reach. 

We can only accept orders for this by phone though. I've not figured out how to create a delivery menu with the increased pricing that can do what I need. 

• Available to place the pre-order online 24/7 but...
  • Limit when that order can be scheduled to only the designated time (Wed/6p)

I'm launching a trial today that has the separate "Hotshot Menu" tacked on after the regular Food Menu & Drink Menu that's there all the time. I could be overthinking this and it doesn't actually create any confusion. It does say that it's the Hotshot menu as you scroll down and the pricing is obviously different. It just feels a messy way to do it and I'm hoping you guys have some ideas, tips, insight or even other suggestions on how to tackle this. My goal is to scale this to other towns around us and not needing to call us to order would be pretty great.

If allowed...link to menu

Thank you!

2 REPLIES 2

josh212
Community Ambassador

Go ahead and set Up Delivery and Delivery Charges. and add this fee for distance and allow scheduling during certain times

josh212_0-1678025226645.png

I'll look at this and see what I can do with it. I think this will require that I change the fee structure. It's currently $5 per pie. So a 5 pie order is $25 and a 2 pie order is $10. Our guests seem to really like this way as it coincides pretty closely to the 20% tip concept. But that doesn't mean another way can't be made to work. I'll check it out and appreciate the suggestion.