Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Schedule Enforcement

We have our schedule enforcement set with a 5 minute window of time before and after scheduled in and out times.  I have two questions about that:

1.  With the 5 minute window, is it up to 5 min and then at exactly 5 minutes it would not be allowed?  or is exactly 5 minutes before or after something that would go through without a manager's swipe?

2.  If an employee was swiped in early or late by a manger, or used the wrong job code to clock in and a manager swiped--is there anywhere to look up which manager authorized it?  With voids you can see which manager approved it, but I cannot find where to see who approved an incorrect clock-in.

3 REPLIES 3

josh212
Community Ambassador

The Schedule enforcement just needs an override to clock in. You should be able to look in timecard audit trail or manager swipe log

Thanks, Josh--

Yes, they just need to swipe to approve outside of Schedule Enforcement--but I need to find out who is approving when they are clocking in at the wrong time or on the wrong job code.  In the time card audit trail I only see changes that were made in ToastTab.  When I look and the manager swipe log there is NO data even though I know that managers swiped people both by looking at the time entry report compared to schedules and by watching them do so when in the restaurant.

josh212_0-1713991230034.png

Swipe card logs only work when manager actually swipes