Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Toast GO 2 Receipt Print

SSM
Soup III

We have 6 handhelds and servers all over the place when paying out tickets tableside.  Our customers are old school and almost always want paper receipts for their credit card payments. We do not pay cash from the handhelds.   We have a central area and we have the handhelds programmed to print the guest check to that certain printer to print the check needed for the table.  However, we need the credit card payment receipts to print to the front desk.  How is everyone else doing this? My servers spend ALOT of time running back and forth to the printer.

9 REPLIES 9

You are understanding and having them all print to the host stand would absolutely not work.  That would mean the servers are still running their legs off to chase down papers.   Wouldn’t it be AMAZING if a little pop up on the screen would allow the hand-held to choose a printer ?  I bet this billion dollar company could program such a feature if it were requested enough.     

You might be on to something!  Lets see if we can get this message to the right people!

Message received! I have sent this to our internal teams; We are also working on updating our feature request process, so when this process is complete, this would be a great entry! 

Robert Anderson, Community Manager
Toast

josh212
Community Ambassador

You can set this up under Item routing and service area

Isn't this just for kitchen tickets though? How do you reroute receipts?