Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your tips for a chance to win a $1,000 gift card!*

jenni
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi everyone!

It's officially the first day of ☀️Summer☀️, and we have some great news! As a new community member, from June 21 - July 31, share tips on how you are navigating the busy season, and you will be entered for the chance to win a $1000 Visa gift card.* Terms Apply

We'd love to get to know you and hear how you and your restaurant team have prepared for the busy season. Tell us more about you below in the comments ⬇️ 

• Your name
  • Restaurant name & location
  • How long have you been a Toast customer?
  • What are your best practices for navigating the busy season?

*Terms and conditions apply. See Official Rules for details

51 REPLIES 51

my name is Ernie Rains, the restaurant name and location is Rock ‘N Roll Pinball, Opelika Alabama. We’ve been Toast customers for three years. Our best practices for navigating the busy season is 1) ensure the staff is properly trained 2) ensure we have adequate supplies,  and 3) monitor spending priorities using Toast reports. 

• Your name - Shawnda Fuerst
  •  
  • Restaurant name & location  -  Bono's BarBQ Jacksonville Beach, FL
  •  
  • How long have you been a Toast customer?  We have had toast for about 7 Months now!
  •  
  • What are your best practices for navigating the busy season?  This time of Season is actually a bit difficult for us here at the beach.  We have people come in  and vacationing, but we also have the regulars going out of start due to the heat this time of year.  So I would say you have to know your environment.  Know your community, get out and get involved with businesses around you.  Make sure that your social media standing is up to date.  I find that when I do get out of town people in visiting it is something they do every year.  So I make sure to wow them so then they make it a tradition to come back to the restaurant.  Find creative ways to engage people with kids.  Making it easier on them for food.  Summertime is always a harder time for them anyways.  At the end of the day,  If you just do what you do on a everyday basis your guest will keep coming back. Be consistent, serve great food, and have an even better experience for the guest from the employees!  Just breath and before you know it, Its Christmas time and we are navigating that!