Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App for ToastTab

adri
Soup II

When an app for Toast is going to be release? It would be pretty convenient for managers and owners to have an app to check how the restaurant is doing when we are not there. Having to login to the website from a phone is not convenient at all

6 REPLIES 6

Rob
Community Manager
Community Manager

We have an app for android at the moment but it's not on the google play store. We are working on an app but I'm not sure when it will be ready. If you have an android phone you can use the link below to download an app.

In your browser, click or type the link below! This will download the most recent version of Toast.

www.toasttab.com/link/apk

Robert Anderson, Community Manager
Toast

Well that app is like another terminal. Im asking for a real app to check how the restaurant is doing, something friendly and easy to use. Before Toast, we had Aloha and they had an app called Pulse. You should check it out because it was their only and best product we missed

We are developing an app that will be available on the apple store, play store, etc., but no information right now as to when that will be live. Thanks for your questions about this! Understanding the desire for certain products helps us map our roadmaps; I will relay this feedback to our internal teams!

Robert Anderson, Community Manager
Toast

josh212
Community Ambassador

It is in the very early stages of development from what I've heard. The idea is to make and all in one app that integrates everything without jumping through redirects and iframes. All the modules need to work together first and then the app will work well and actually have some adoption. Originally there were a bunch of apps but it was realized that you can't expect a majority of our employees to have 10 apps