Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluestacks

Hello, Does anyone have an idea how to connect it? The instructions I've got are not working. 

15 REPLIES 15

josh212
Community Ambassador

if you have windows, go ahead and download windows subsystem for android by installing the Amazon App Store from  Microsoft store. Then you’re going to download WSA side loader then you gonna download the APK for Toastn install Toast from the side loader make sure you allow  add debugging to all the time.

lastly, in order to have the W WSA work for Toast do you wanna go to develop options after you turn them on under settings and you’re gonna want to go to minimum width? Do you wanna make sure it’s greater than 1000 dpi a view which won’t work well

there’s also permissions that you need to allow for Toast pretty much all of them, but one of the major ones are gonna be display notifications over other apps and allow to install from unknown sources. Location needs to be set to always have access to your system feel free to reach out any questions

Hello- Is there a workaround if you can't get Amazon App Store to download- it keeps erroring out. I'm also stuck where BlueStack doesn't find toasttab.com/link/apk. 

lbcbakehouse_0-1706286209983.png

Thank you!

I put the toasttab.com/link/apk into my google browser I got it to Toast POS to download but it just sits in my download folder and doesn't open. How do i open it? Thanks!

@lbcbakehouse Send me a DM and we will do a screen share. We can record it to help out others

Josh

Hi, is there a recording available for this?