Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cash deposits report.

PE
Soup II

Does anyone else really need a report that tracks all cash deposits over a time period? Will this ever be available?

5 REPLIES 5

au79teahouse
Community Ambassador

While the specific report is not available , we might be able to come up a possible workaround if you can share more information on why you need such a report and how you will utilize the report.

This is an essential report for keeping track of how many deposits were made and the amount of deposits. If I go in my safe and there are 10 drops for a specific time period I should be able to run a report that allows me to verify that there isn't a drop that was stolen or misplaced.  Currently you have to go to the Cash Drawer History report for each day. This takes too long and doesn't even tell you if there were multiple drops for a given day, just the total amount dropped. Thank you.

Hey @PE, thanks for reaching out to the community! I believe that's a function you can use "Cash Drop" for. I believe you would still need to go to the cash drawer history report to view this but then you would be able to see if there were multiple drops through the day.

Use Cash Drawers

Robert Anderson, Community Manager
Toast

The reason shouldn't even matter. 

I too need this report for different reasons.  I need to verify that the deposits entered match what actually got to the bank.   It's a real pain to do it 1 day at a time.  I can go on the banks website and search for "deposit" and there they all are.  But sadly it takes a long time to verify it for each location.   We have to get the report, scroll down and click on view.  Then change the day and do it again... 30 times per month for 5 locations.   Everything else can be downloaded in 1 report for 1 location or all 5!