Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

End of Day

Hi,

First day with new Toast system and as expected, am having some bumps.  One is to see online my end of day Z or cash report.  There is a ton of info that I don't really need in what I am seeing.  How do I get a report that shows total sales, tax, payouts, etc. and gives me a simple report?  Is it possible to customize the reports to get only what I need?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

rcmck
Dessert I

Assuming you are using the new sales summary , you can customize the report layout

Click the settings icon

report-settings.png

Choose customize layout

customize.png

Then you can rearrange the different sections in the order that works best for you, and turn the visibility of sections you don't want to see off. 

customize2.png

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Access the UI Options in Toast Web.  Scroll all the way towards the bottom where you will find both Shift Review Report Configurations and Z Report Configurations.  You can choose what info is included in the two reports.

rcmck
Dessert I

Assuming you are using the new sales summary , you can customize the report layout

Click the settings icon

report-settings.png

Choose customize layout

customize.png

Then you can rearrange the different sections in the order that works best for you, and turn the visibility of sections you don't want to see off. 

customize2.png

Ok, that's great.  Thank you.  I will give this a whirl.  This system is just too in depth, too powerful for what I need and I think it's going to take some time to streamline it to what I need to see.