cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a report that will show me ONLY the expected deposits for each day of the month?

The subject line says most of it. 

At the end of the week when we're making our cash deposits, I'd like to be able to see them all in one place rather than entering a new date for each day's Sales Summary Report.

Can it be done?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Actually, I could help you get this.  Expected deposits can be calculated from the cash activity audit report.  Downloading the report and putting it into excel makes it simple to extract the needed data. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Rob
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @SteviesCafe, thanks for reaching out, we do not have a report with only this info.

Robert Anderson, Community Manager
Toast

Is this an option that will ever be available? It seems like a no brainer to keep track of your cash deposits. Even my old POS which was old and outdated offered this. It takes a long time to go through each day and try to make sure you have all deposits accounted for.

It is possible to calculate expected deposit from the cash activity audit report.

Actually, I could help you get this.  Expected deposits can be calculated from the cash activity audit report.  Downloading the report and putting it into excel makes it simple to extract the needed data.