Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Menus not Publishing

I have created menus, and have saved and published them. But for some reason now it is not Publishing them onto the toast handheld. If anyone might know what I'm doing wrong?

2 REPLIES 2

To just to confirm, those menus show on the terminal but just not on the handheld, correct?

I would suggest to uncheck the visibility to in-store orders: POS, publish the change, and then select the in-store orders:POS visibility and publish the change.

I'm not sure what exactly causes the issue here and this is probably not relevant. But it's worth a try to check the following:
1) log in into your handheld with PIN that has permission to edit menu
2) click "Device Set"
3) find and click the option that says "Re-enabled Hidden Menu" see if the menus show up here.

In addition to the hidden menu settings-

If you have a server using a menu to put in an order on the POS's, the menu changes will not go through. A good time to publish a menu is before opening or after closing. Have the handheld next to you, open to the quick order screen. When you publish, a notification saying something like "menu configuration published" will pop up briefly and you should be good to go. 

This should still pop up if the menu is hidden. If you cannot access the menu still, re-check the hidden menu settings. 

Hope this helps!