Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Shift Assignment

Lately when a team member completes their shift review and chooses the "new shift" option it will clock them out as their current position and clocks them back in as bartender.

Example: we if my steakhouse cook does his shift review to get out of the till and wants to stay on the clock to finish his work and it clocks him in as bartender. Which is at a lower pay amount. 

This happens with all staff who are in as multiple positions. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I think I might have figured it out, check that the employees with the issue have the payment terminal mode permission (1.4) 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Which version are you currently on? Seen this mentioned a couple of times, must be a bug, it's supposed to bring you back to clock in again. Just tested myself and I go back to the clock-in screen where I choose a job like it should with multiple jobs. (I'm on 2.68 build 11)

clockout.png

We are on the same version as you. 2.68 build 11

I think I might have figured it out, check that the employees with the issue have the payment terminal mode permission (1.4) 

I meant to reply sooner. Initially, it didn't seem as if this fix solved anything. HOWEVER, I just checked on some of the staff who have had issues, and it is no longer happening.