Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

POS to Kiosk

Is there a ‘mode’ on the POS device that we could turn over to kiosk? I notice a few major chains have this feature. One example would be Crumbl. 

a Crumbl employee can take on order on the POS or the computer can be flipped around for customer facing  ordering, kiosk style.

10 REPLIES 10

You will need kiosk subscription to do that. Once you subscribe, you will have a "kiosk" button on your pos home memu.

And no additional equipment is needed? 

Technically you don’t need one. It’s just module added to your software. In my case, I can turn any device into a kiosk. Still, I would recommend you consult a Toast representative for more detail because toast offer different versions and builds of software to its users. And keep it in mind that kiosk does not work with discounts and promo codes and have couple minor issues in my opinion. 

You shouldn't have the Kiosk option available if you don't use Kiosk; this option may disappear for you later, but If you have any further questions about Kiosk, feel free to DM me, but here is some more info below!

Getting Started: Kiosk Mode

Robert Anderson, Community Manager
Toast