Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup Checklist

Dear Toast Community,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to seek assistance regarding an issue I'm experiencing with the checklist items in Toast Tab. Despite completing the necessary steps, some checklist items are not getting ticked, specifically the "Create Menu" checkbox.

I have followed the prescribed process to create the menu within Toast Tab, ensuring that all required information such as menu items, pricing, and availability is correctly entered. However, the checklist item remains unchecked, even after successfully creating the menu.

I have tried refreshing the page, restarting the application, and waiting for some time to allow for potential synchronization. Unfortunately, these steps have not resolved the issue. I am confident that the menu creation was executed accurately, yet the checkbox does not reflect its completion.

Thank you

3 REPLIES 3

rcmck
Dessert I

It's just an on screen guide, other than being annoying that it won't go away, It won't affect anything. I don't have an answer on how to get rid of it, I vaguely remember there being a don't show anymore button.

josh212
Community Ambassador

Click through and press done

Rob
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. I will inform my team about the issue with the checklist.

Robert Anderson, Community Manager
Toast