Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Toast Central Contact Customer Care

Hi All!

Does anyone know what happened to being able to write contact customer care through the "contact customer care" portal on Toast Central?

We constantly have customers that call in an order pay for it and then pick it up on a different day. When they come in and sign a receipt we have to scan the receipt to customer care so that Toast can enter the tip (it's annoying but that's what makes it pci complaint).  We use the customer care portal often and it is gone now..... Screenshot attached

Penguin_Meg1_0-1727462579216.png

3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

I can confirm that we have updated the process. The most current information on contacting care is in the article below. If it's not listed there, it's no longer an option. I have relayed this feedback to my team, and they can access the threads mentioning this issue. If more members make posts about this, I will be sure to pass it along!

-EDIT- We are changing it to how it was, so you should see these options return. Let me know if you have any other questions! 
Get Help From Customer Care

Robert Anderson, Community Manager
Toast

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

You're not the first person to bring this up; it seems we changed this recently, but I haven't found any information about it yet. 
When I have more info, I will relay it here. If anyone knows another way to write support other than chat (apparently, the chat option can disappear), please note that here! Sorry for this inconvenience! 

Toast

I can confirm that we have updated the process. The most current information on contacting care is in the article below. If it's not listed there, it's no longer an option. I have relayed this feedback to my team, and they can access the threads mentioning this issue. If more members make posts about this, I will be sure to pass it along!

-EDIT- We are changing it to how it was, so you should see these options return. Let me know if you have any other questions! 
Get Help From Customer Care

Toast

AWESOME! Thank you very much for keeping us posted on this Rob!