Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

upsell modifier

Hi everyone. New here and I hope I'm not asking a very basic question, I don't think it is...

I know there are modifiers that increase price, but in my case when selling two of something like a hotdog combo, and want to add a charge for both when upselling to a premium dog, how can I do it? Do I need to have two mods ie, one for when selling a single dog, and another for the combo which is two dogs? Thanks in advance!

3 REPLIES 3

Could you provide an example of your case please?

I'm not sure what you're asking, but I'll try again. I sell hotdogs. I sell them singly and in sets - 2 dogs fry and a drink. They come in regular but the customer can purchase a premium hotdog instead of the regular one for an extra charge. How do I charge the extra fee for one, and also for two? Shouldn't they be modifiers? 

Thanks for the clarification! I was making sure I understand correctly how you'd like to run your deal.  In this case, you are correct. You need to separate modifier items for regular and premium dog. For a combo, I would create a different modifier group and enable the multi-select option.