cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We seem to have "Lost " the ability to start a new table on a table thats waiting to be cashed out.

JenW
Soup III

Our cash  tickets go the cashier to get finalized. During rushes they sometimes build up.

Leaving us no way, to start a new table. We used to have options , but they seem to have all been taken away?

Is there a new way hiding from us.

If not - can we get the old way back?

Very, Very Necessary.

BTW, Thank You for bringing "next seat" back!

11 REPLIES 11

rcmck
Dessert I

Not sure what you were doing previously that is now missing, but I think the easiest solution in these situations is to use the new order button from the table view screen, tap the 3 dot menu at the top of the check and choose transfer to table, if there is a an open check choose keep separate rather than merge and you will now have two orders on the same table. 

JenW
Soup III

I still preferred before, where it keep the check, but took it off the table. 

Having multiple checks per table is just asking for errors during a rush.

Ok, I was thinking that was how you  are used to doing it, I just noticed this yesterday, for some reason you can only access that from the table details pane while in table layout, but it is not there when you are updating the check and tap the table button. Not sure if it's a bug or intended change, so you can continue to do that but only from there. 

From Table Layout

remove-check.png

From Check View

remove-check2.png