cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can Toast store credit card numbers for delivery customers who call our store to place their orders

LoydT
Soup II

Can Toast store credit card numbers for delivery customers who call our store to place their orders on the phone with us?

I doubt that it can as I could not find anything about it in Toast Central.

We are two weeks away from going live with out first store with delivery and I am trying to get ahead of the game.

Thanks!

Loyd

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Rob
Community Manager
Community Manager

@LoydT I'm sorry to inform you that Toast does not keep credit card details on file. I would like to wish you an amazing go-launch! I recommend reading this article: Delivery Mode, Dispatching Drivers and Completing Deliveries
 - for additional information on delivery. Please feel free to reach out to us with any further questions or comments regarding the go-live process!

You can also see more about what information we store here:
Protecting Your Credit Card Data

There are some linking capabilities when Loyalty is used which may be helpful
Linking a Credit Card or Debit Card To a Loyalty Account

Robert Anderson, Community Manager
Toast

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Rob
Community Manager
Community Manager

@LoydT I'm sorry to inform you that Toast does not keep credit card details on file. I would like to wish you an amazing go-launch! I recommend reading this article: Delivery Mode, Dispatching Drivers and Completing Deliveries
 - for additional information on delivery. Please feel free to reach out to us with any further questions or comments regarding the go-live process!

You can also see more about what information we store here:
Protecting Your Credit Card Data

There are some linking capabilities when Loyalty is used which may be helpful
Linking a Credit Card or Debit Card To a Loyalty Account

Robert Anderson, Community Manager
Toast