Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery Tickets

MickH
Soup II

We run up to 5 inhouse delivery drivers, in an area with no GrubHub/DoorDash etc. And we have tried a couple of different options to have tickets auto print at the delivery station so drivers are able to organize and assign them.  The first option resulted in all Delivery/Take-out tickets printing which meant tons of waisted paper and the new way only delivery tickets print, but the tickets are kitchen tickets and included customer name and address, but no special delivery instructions if there are any on the ticket, which means the drivers must still print a receipt for each order to see if there are any instructions.  Has anyone found a better solution or do drivers need to just manually print a copy of each receipt? 

8 REPLIES 8

I was having the delivery receipt only print for a long time. I don't remember how as support did it. 

Found this on Toast Central. https://central.toasttab.com/s/article/Configuring-Receipt-Printing-For-Online-Ordering

I don't see this option on my Toast Web. You might need to contact Toast Support to enable it.

Rob
Community Manager
Community Manager

Here is a screenshot of all the printing options, you should be able to adjust!

Screenshot 2024-02-08 at 11.39.13 AM.png

To get there I clicked the following. Let me know if you don't have access or need further help!

Screenshot 2024-02-08 at 11.41.13 AM.png

Robert Anderson, Community Manager
Toast

@MickH 

@Rob wrote:

Here is a screenshot of all the printing options, you should be able to adjust!

Screenshot 2024-02-08 at 11.39.13 AM.png

To get there I clicked the following. Let me know if you don't have access or need further help!

Do you see the "Override digital delivery" option on your back-end?