Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find my phone on handhelds

We have a large restaurant and multiple handhelds. Sometimes a server accidentally takes one home, or worse, puts it down in some random corner of the building.  All android devices have a find my phone feature built in. Can toast enable this on the handhelds to help us locate them when they go missing?

8 REPLIES 8

Unfortunately if it was possible it would only be useful when in the restaurant and wouldn't tell you much more than that it is in the restaurant somewhere. Without a cellular connection it would not be useful once outside of Wi-Fi range.

Yeah, ours our usually misplaced the restaurant. 2 floors, 3 bars, 2 kitchens, its a big space to cover. Most recent one was just found because it fell in a bar cooler. Was hoping to use it just to confirm whether it's in the building or not and to make it beep or ring when it is lost somewhere in the building.

Ugh this, every freaking week!

au79teahouse
Community Ambassador

It just came into my mind. You can buy one of those AirTags and attach to your handhelds. Won't be able to prevent from someone stealing your handhelds. But definitely can help you finding your devices when they are misplaced. And Black Friday is coming up. You can get a pretty good deal on those.