Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Menu Building ; Visibility

MeganMitchell
Soup II

When building a Menu to prepare it for 3rd party integrations I'm struggling with the visibility options that Toast Limits me too. In store we have built the menus to utilize Pre-Modifiers, and for our online ordering partners which is Incentivio who handles our loyalty as well as our online ordering for customers, and DoorDash, neither of these menus support the Pre Modifiers so we build a modifier group called "online ordering". Since the Door Dash Menu needs to utilize the MarketPlace Facilitator Tax in my area, I'm not able to replicate the same menu and use it for the online ordering platforms. 

How do I get to to Make the Online Ordering Modifier Groups to NOT show in the Store POS - ONLY TO "Toast & Partners"?

6 REPLIES 6

If it's just modifiers I wouldn't bother with a separate menu, just set visibility of the modifiers for online orders to online orders: ordering partners, and uncheck everything else, then it won't show on the POS at all. And do the opposite for modifiers you only want to appear in house. 

Untitled.png

The issue that I'm running into is:
Our Online menu - Visibility needs to be ONLY online Orders Toast - I do not want them to show up in store as **bleep** makes the cleanliness of the menu's in the stores. Thank you for the suggestion though. 

Ok, that's not a problem, just set the visibility  on the online ordering menu itself like this.

Screenshot 2023-01-02 220642.png

@rcmck that becomes very dangerous and  messy when it comes to defaults and requred choices, also may throw the POS in an infinate loop.