Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Quick Order Screen

I got an email that a new Quick Order screen will be rolling out and that it has already been rolled out to selected restaurants. When can we expect this update to be available for everyone? I want to make sure I am prepared with training information for my staff.  

6 REPLIES 6

Right now it's just saying by the end of this year, Check out the Resources and FAQ's  There is also a toast classroom as well.

Rob
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @SamWDF, great question! I might be able to see when that update is scheduled for you location, and also the following articles will help prepare your staff!

Navigating the Quick Order Screen on the New POS Experience
New POS: Managing Orders 

Robert Anderson, Community Manager
Toast

If you are able to, I wouldn't mind knowing when I am. 

Rob
Community Manager
Community Manager

@SamWDF @rcmck   Although I wasn't able to view specific accounts, I was able to communicate with the team leading this new experience. 
They informed me that on 9/19, many of you will have the ability to activate the New POS Experience. However, please note that this date may be subject to change as the team is still working on finalizing things. As a result, it is possible that you may not have access on or after this date. Or you might have access before this date. Nonetheless, I wanted to provide you all with an idea of what to anticipate!

Robert Anderson, Community Manager
Toast