Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NO print Items printing on label printer

DM
Soup II

last week my "no Print" items i.e. drinks and water glass started printing on my label printer for some reason after spending an hour on the phone with customer care it still printed any help

9 REPLIES 9

Thanks, not something that would happen accidentally but wouldn't hurt to check item routing to make sure nothing was added or changed there. Did anything happen around the same time it started like an app update? I would try clearing toast app cache resyncing all data on your terminals and KDS (if you haven't already) to make sure they all have the correct configuration.  (If during business hours make sure you to check your Queues under device status before resyncing. )

Hey, @DM, are you still having these printing issues, or where you able to resolve the problem? 

Robert Anderson, Community Manager
Toast

Sorry yes still having the issues

Taking another look at this, what is the workflow for printing the labels, do you manually or auto print them when fulfilling tickets on the KDS? I noticed the food prep station has label printer assigned but not set to always print. If you are printing on demand or on fulfillment it is possible the device settings was changed to print the receipt rather than an runner/expeditor ticket.