Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

receipt auto printing

Hi all

Currently we have our online ordering set to manually approve instead of auto printing to the kitchen. Upon approval of the order the customer receipt automatically prints out for the server. 

I would like to turn off manual approval and have online ordering print straight to the kitchen.

2 questions:

1) if we turn off approval will the yellow bubble still pop up for us to know an online order came through?

2) I still want the customer receipt/server ticket to auto-print at the POS terminal. Is there a setting that I can adjust so that the server won't have to do anything and the customer receipt will just auto-print  at the auto-fire device for the server?

TIA!

Stay Toasty this weekend!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

All that will stay the same, it will just all happen automatically. If you already have the receipt set to print they will just automatically print at whatever printer you have selected for your takeout printer.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

All that will stay the same, it will just all happen automatically. If you already have the receipt set to print they will just automatically print at whatever printer you have selected for your takeout printer.