Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report on special requests

Where can I get a report on special requests / preferable over time, by server ok what items, and was a $ charged 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

You can use the modifier details report, turn on modifier id under show hide column, then sort by modifier id descending, anything with no id is a special request. Clicking on anything will bring up the check details. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

You can get a report over time, what it was and what was charged but not by who. Use the menu breakdown report and check special request only under perform by. The report is very laggy and has been for as long as I can remember (which is unfortunate since it one of the most useful reports), so I don't recommend running over very long periods of time, a day or two is best, week at most.

Yes - thanks.  That report fulfills part of my need.  I need to know who my offenders are in FOH.   Short of having the kitchen save the paper ticket of each special request, I can’t see a way in toast reporting. 

Special requests can  give away a LOT of food with real costs.

You can use the modifier details report, turn on modifier id under show hide column, then sort by modifier id descending, anything with no id is a special request. Clicking on anything will bring up the check details.