Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reporting for a Modifier

We are new to TOAST. I am currently  building our menu, and I ran across something I can't figure out. For our sandwich Combos, I have a modifier for drinks. How do I ensure that the N/A Beverages, and Bottled Beers sold under those modifiers report properly in a product mix report. I want to ensure I am tracking everything properly for ordering and accounting purposes. Any help would be much appreciated. 

4 REPLIES 4

Rob
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @BAnderson welcome to Toast, and thanks for reaching out to the community!  Unfortunately, modifiers don't report separately from the items they modify on some reports. On the Pmix report "Modifiers" is not an option. You must check out the "Top Modifiers" report to see the modifiers.

The article below explains how to best set up a bar menu with Toast.

Configure Menus for Bars

Robert Anderson, Community Manager
Toast

@BAnderson I have it configured a bit differently then the Toast guides that allows me to track which beers are sold in a beer flight.

Follow-up question for you though, is your sandwich combo a group? Menu? Have you played around with the combo discount option? Are the sandwiches and drinks available for purchase on their own as well?

Rob
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @Sydney042100 I haven't come across a recommended way to handle this before, so it would be really helpful if you could share your approach!

Robert Anderson, Community Manager
Toast

@BAnderson  Is your sandwich combo a group? Menu? Have you played around with the combo discount option? Are the sandwiches and drinks available for purchase on their own as well?

I have my modifiers set up so I can track them individually under the top modifier report. But in order for this to be successful, you have to make sure the menu build is correct. Which is why I asked those questions^