Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Toast Delivery - DoorDash Drive Partnership

Hey Toast Community,

We offer pickup and delivery through Toast Online Ordering. Does anyone out there have a good understanding of the partnership between Toast and DoorDash Drive? We've noticed a large increase in DoorDash drivers not picking up orders and would like to figure out how to prevent this. Is there a DoorDash drive portal through Toast? Where does one access any historical data other than flipping delivery on and hoping for the best? Thank you! 

10 REPLIES 10

Hey @EvanBurningRice, thanks for reaching out for an update; I was able to find the following:

Toast Delivery Services: Who To Contact, This article instructs to contact DoorDash at drive-support@doordash.com if there is an issue with one of their drivers. They will handle the situation and can prevent the driver from returning to your store in the future. To assist them, please provide your store name, the customer name, and the delivery ID.

Below are some more helpful links I found:
Toast Delivery Services: Online and Phone Order Workflow
How Do I Contact a DoorDash Driver?

This link covers the reporting that we offer:
Toast Delivery Services - Reporting

I also linked the ShipDay integration info if you want to check it out!
https://pos.toasttab.com/integrations/shipday

Robert Anderson, Community Manager
Toast

@JasonW @EvanBurningRice   I strongly reccomend using Shipday

I would be more than happy to show you my account and how we use it.

Send me a DM if interested 

Have you checked your address on Google. It may be incorrect there. If so update it on Google. Let me know. 

You can access the Doordash portal on the DD Website. All the deliveries are there and you can see all the information. There is a huge disconnect between Toast and DD as they need to work together much better. As far as deliveries not being picked up, I don't have that issue.  Some end up being late cuz the customers don't tip and the drivers see that and don't pick them up. 

Hey @JimmyD99, thanks for the info! I'd be curious to know where you're accessing the DoorDash Drive portal specifically that shows the deliveries made through the Toast integration. Do you have more information on accessing it? Access to our DoorDash Portal is exclusively for our account with DoorDash, not Toast. Thanks!