Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Guest Receipt Data Missing

YB
Soup II

It seems that after one of the recent updates, my guest receipts accessed through the back end no longer show me (corporate finance) basic information such as the server name, the table number, the tab name, the last 4 numbers of the credit card used, and/or house account name/number.  After an interminable amount of time and three escalations with support, I was finally told that this was intended functionality.  I can see this information if I click on the order number, but if the goal is to e-mail or print a receipt, that information is not included.  Has anyone else had this situation, or figured out a way to have this show?  This is slowing me down tremendously as well as my event/private dining team.  Thanks in advance!

Also, I have to ask why this is intended.  In what universe is the table number or server name something that needs to be protected?  Also, it's my data.  If anything, this should be something that I should CHOOSE to hide, not have forced on me.

6 REPLIES 6

I understand this, however, I'm in the corporate office.  I don't have the option of printing via a terminal printer, so I have to open in a new tab, and print that (which then gets sent to customers as backup documentation for the bills we send).  Besides, they do have the option to NOT make the receipts public facing (i.e. put it behind a password protected system).

Also, it appears that the e-mail functionality isn't working either.

It seems that the information you need are still shown on the receipt if you retrieve receipts from a different section of the back-end. Let me know if you still help on that.