Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multi Location Management (MLM) Menu Programming

We are 12 location burrito spot with a full bar. My stores are grouped by state as well as all together. Our menus and pricing are exactly the same across all locations, with one exception - Draft beers.

There are 97 beers on tap across the 12 stores. Some are carried by all stores (Coors Light/PBR/Fat Tire/etc). There are some regional beers or special offerings that are only at one location (Great Divide Titan IPA/Upslope Lager/H&D Puck Drop/etc). None of those are a problem - the beer item gets built and added to all stores or the single store, no problem.

The issue comes when a beer is in more than one store but less than all of them. In MLM, an item can only be targeted to a single location or a predefined group. So if two-plus stores carry the same beer, then all stores will see the beer that only two stores are carrying. It makes for a cluttered menu and slows down the bartender when ringing beers.

Due to the 'come-and-go' nature of draft beers, it doesn't make sense to create a group for two stores that will be carrying the same draft beer for only a few weeks. Short of setting up store specific draft beer menus, can anyone think of a way around this? I'd love to be able to multi-select the target selection...

1 REPLY 1

Rob
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @rbarron, thanks for posting this great question! I will contact my team to see if anyone has any workaround ideas. I will update you if I find more information! 

Robert Anderson, Community Manager
Toast