Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PAID OUT, PAID IN DETAIL

GOOD AFTERNOON - I AM LOOKING FOR A WAY TO SEE THE DAILY DETAIL OF "PAID OUTS" AND "PAID INS" ON TOAST WEB - THE ONLY PLACE I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO LOCATE THIS DETAIL IS THE ZREPORT (WHICH DOES ME NO GOOD UNLESS I AM ONSITE).  I HAVE REVIEWED THE "CASH DRAWER HISTORY" BUT THIS ONLY GIVES YOU THE TOTAL AMOUNT FOR THE DRAWER - NOT THE AMOUNT PER TRANSACTION OR THE REASON FOR THE TRANSACTION THAT THE STAFF ENTERS WHEN THEY CREATE THE TRANSACTION"

TIA!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I think what you are looking for the cash activity report. It has the date stamp, amount, which drawer was accessed, payout reason, any time the POS opens the drawer for a non sale reason, any potential comments as to why, and the employee who accessed the drawer.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

I think what you are looking for the cash activity report. It has the date stamp, amount, which drawer was accessed, payout reason, any time the POS opens the drawer for a non sale reason, any potential comments as to why, and the employee who accessed the drawer.

Thank you for sending me in the right direction.  I looked over that report and still couldn't see the information but when I switched my browser from EDGE to CHROME the information showed up.  I wouldn't have tried this with out your input that the information was available on that