Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Toast Central Contact Customer Care

Hi All!

Does anyone know what happened to being able to write contact customer care through the "contact customer care" portal on Toast Central?

We constantly have customers that call in an order pay for it and then pick it up on a different day. When they come in and sign a receipt we have to scan the receipt to customer care so that Toast can enter the tip (it's annoying but that's what makes it pci complaint).  We use the customer care portal often and it is gone now..... Screenshot attached

Penguin_Meg1_0-1727462579216.png

3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Rob
Community Manager
Community Manager

I can confirm that we have updated the process. The most current information on contacting care is in the article below. If it's not listed there, it's no longer an option. I have relayed this feedback to my team, and they can access the threads mentioning this issue. If more members make posts about this, I will be sure to pass it along!

-EDIT- We are changing it to how it was, so you should see these options return. Let me know if you have any other questions! 
Get Help From Customer Care

Robert Anderson, Community Manager
Toast

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

I'll keep checking it, it hasn't changed back yet but I'm happy to hear it's in the works!

Hey all, adding to this. I am working at the enterprise level across multiple concepts and this is a HUGE  MISTAKE>>>!!!   I simply do not have the time to chat with someone, or get on the phone to  discuss issues at all hours of the day. I need to be able to open a ticket, and move on, and now I feel that has been taken away from me.  Image if we had to do that across all of our multiple integration partners, payroll, etc (I would never get off the phone).  How would I escalate on my end and assign to another team member? Just got started with Toast, already not impressed with service.........  This is no way to treat your customer.

Even better, just sat through minutes listening to the operator go through options, zero button to hit for sales reporting issues, and further options takes you to another menu, which then loops you back to the original..........    

Thanks for reaching out with this feedback, and I apologize for your experience. I was informed that we would change it to its previous version but was not given a timeline. The article attached will be the best source for updates. However, I will keep an eye out and update this thread should I learn more! 

Get Help From Customer Care

Robert Anderson, Community Manager
Toast