Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Receipts

I have two questions about the customer receipt. Right now my store prints out receipts and doesn't have the option to text or email as we don't have the turnaround tablet.  Originally I had my store's logo on the receipt but deleted it as it was taking up too much room on the receipt.  However, when the second receipt prints (customer copy) the logo is still showing.  How can I get this removed?  I went back to the setup section and no logo is currently uploaded on the backend.

Second question- most customers who pay with CC don't want a receipt but our system still prints it out.  I know I can turn this feature off on the backend but my question is, if the customer does ask for a receipt is there a way for the "Receipt" or "No Receipt" buttons to show on the screen like it does for cash purchases?  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

You deleted the logo under guest receipt setup? I would try resyncing all data if it is still showing up. You can't get the option like cash receipts on screen but you can go back to the open or closed check and print a customer receipt from the payment screen. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

You deleted the logo under guest receipt setup? I would try resyncing all data if it is still showing up. You can't get the option like cash receipts on screen but you can go back to the open or closed check and print a customer receipt from the payment screen.