Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Linked Cards on Loyalty account

KT
Soup III

We thought we had this issue resolved.  I have 2 credit cards linked to my rewards account.  I used to just be able to swipe my card and my points were applied.  Something has changed.  Our guests are no longer getting their points automatically with the swipe of the card.  We are having to manually type in their phone number under 'lookup' and attach their account to their check.  This is frustrating because it was happening automatically for as long as we can remember, until the past few months we have had issues.  Could this be a setting on our end that maybe got changed on accident?  Where can I look?  what can I do?  Thank you! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Perfect, thanks for providing this; I will schedule the account to be moved over after close today

Robert Anderson, Community Manager
Toast

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

I think you posted before about this, we have had the same issue for a while but has been working as expected for a couple of weeks now. Can you confirm which app version and build you are on? On any POS device, if you go to the top right menu > device status > device tab, you should see toast version.

Thank you.  Toast Version 2.60 Build 10

Ok, I'm on build 15 and the issue has been resolved, you will eventually get it, but you can request an early update if you don't want to wait. Maybe @Rob can he you get in contact with the right people. 

I can! Just send me your restaurant name and address, and we can update your Toast App Version.

Robert Anderson, Community Manager
Toast