Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loyalty GLITCH/ Feature Request

Hi Toasters,

HEADS UP TO LOYALTY USERS! 

I have our Toast loyalty program set up for the customer to receive a $10 birthday reward during their birthday month. I had a nice regular customer let me know that they had been able to use the $10 birthday reward multiple times during their birthday month. This particular customer had used the $10 bday reward 3 times in one week.

I called toast support and much to my surprise this is something that toast knows happens. and all the customer service person could do was suggest that I make the birthday rewards only usable on the actual day of the customers birthday. Other than that they support person was going to put in a feature request. I'm not sure why the loyalty settings would allow us to choose redeemable during the whole birthday month with a glitch like this....

I'm putting this info here in toast community to hopefully give some boost to the feature request and also as a heads up for anyone using loyalty. I would have set things up differently had I known during the setup process.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thanks for bringing this up; this is not the intended function of Birthday rewards. Based on the information I can find, this issue was just recently solved. If anyone still has the issue, please let me know so I can investigate further. 

Robert Anderson, Community Manager
Toast

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Thanks for bringing this up; this is not the intended function of Birthday rewards. Based on the information I can find, this issue was just recently solved. If anyone still has the issue, please let me know so I can investigate further. 

Robert Anderson, Community Manager
Toast