Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3rd Party Platforms

So currently I have the integration with grubhub, ubereats and doordash. It's seamless and works great.

However, I wanted to ask if anyone is using 3rd parties that don't integrate? For example, we use foodja and EZcater. I think chowly is an option, but I'm trying to be cost effective.

Do any of you guys enter it manually in your POS system? Or just print out the order and not put into your POS system? I'm asking because I want to be able to run reports all in one area.

Appreciate all the feedback in advanced!

13 REPLIES 13

We manually input orders from 3PD that do not have integration with Toast just for the purpose that sales from these non-integrated 3PD are included in the report.

I'm actually a huge fan of au79!! Been going there forever. If it's the arcadia location, then it's the one lol.

Anyways, when you enter it in the system, how are you doing the transaction as far as payment goes? Do you comp the order? select cash? Sorry, just not 100% sure.

Thank you.

Hello!!! I'm surprised. We didn't expect someone is actually going to recognized us here. But thank you for your support! 😆

You can create your own dining options and other payment options for any 3PDs that do not have direct integration. Since your staffs will have manually select the dining option and payment type, mistakes could occur. You will have to double check your transactions or your report will be off.

At the beginning of third party boom we used its a check mate. Family cost effective back then and did the job. It was a little clunky and we have since moved to direct integration through toast for DD, GH, and UE. Happy to share a contact if needed.