cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Carryout Drinks Not printing on Kitchen Ticket

Sdaniel
Community Ambassador

Hello,

We have a specific beverage menu labeled "To-Go Beverages" and recently, the beverages from that menu stopped appearing on the kitchen ticket. This beverage menu is primarily used for walk - in carryout orders or over the phone carryout orders. We don't have this issue with our online ordering beverages or Third-party beverages. The beverages do appear on the drink station prep station screen. I'd upload pictures as an example, but I keep seeing an upload error when I attempt to upload the pictures.

Does anyone have suggestions on how to fix this issue? 

Thank you,

Sayra 

Sayra Daniel, Community Ambassador
Egg Harbor Cafe
Mililani, Hawaii
4 REPLIES 4

au79teahouse
Community Ambassador

Did @rcmck 's suggestion in this post did the trick?
https://community.toasttab.com/t5/restaurant-operations/carryout-online-order-third-party-tickets-no...

If so, you can try to uncheck the printer associated to that prep station, save & publish and then check the printer again, save & publish to see if it will refresh the setting.

I don't think it did, said it was some changes toast made.

Sdaniel
Community Ambassador

Hello,

We have 20+ locations, and some of our locations started experiencing different issues when a Toast agent attempted to help one of our locations and rather than adjusting one location, he adjusted ALL locations. This issue is for a different location, and the issue is slightly different. In this scenario the items appear perfectly fine on the KDS, however the beverages are not printing on the kitchen ticket. I've already reached out to Toast customer care, and hoping this is resolved tomorrow. 

Sayra Daniel, Community Ambassador
Egg Harbor Cafe
Mililani, Hawaii

Thanks for the information. Hope the issues will be taken care of as soon as possible!