Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Catering Kiosk

SR
Soup I

HI all

i would love to set up a specific kiosk for our catering menu,

we are a restaurant who uses 4 kiosks i would love to have 1 kiosk set up only for catering,

meaning customers should be able to order and select the date and time the order should be ready,

the issue is

1. i cannot isolate this 4'th kiosk to have a different menu visible, even by deselecting everything in the back end a nd re-enable hidden menu's on the device at self doesn't work 

2. i dont want everything to fired right away to the kitchen the same when a customer orders fest food, i want it should go in the system as a catering order with all options a catering order has,

if anyone here knows how or if its possible i would appreciate to hear 

thank you  

3 REPLIES 3

I'm thinking the only way that would be possible would be a separate location, someone in the past asked about having another online ordering page just for catering and I found this article which basically said that. Also see virtual restaurant/ghost kitchens

Not a great option. I was trying to run a Super Bowl special linked to online ordering with its own menu and was basically told the same thing. Toast needs  to figure that out. 

@SR I checked in with our internal teams; unfortunately, we do not support this workflow.

Robert Anderson, Community Manager
Toast