cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default Modifiers - Settings have no affect.

rcmck
Dessert I

I have had print default modifiers turned on for a long time, I have recently decided to not print them but I can not get them to stop printing no matter the setting (show default modifiers enable or disable), also seem to ignore print default modifiers black on or off,  just print red no matter what. Have tried all the usual things, clear cache, resyncing all data, still the same. Is there another setting that overrides these? I thought maybe consolidate modifiers might but I turned that off and no difference. 

7 REPLIES 7

josh212
Community Ambassador

Hi @rcmck I meant to tell you have them turn on substitution pricing fo ryou and even enable PMMM(Pizza Management Menu Module so you get that and Size and Sequence pricing.

@rcmck If this issue is still occurring after the steps listed here have been tried send me a Dm and I can get someone to look at this! 

Robert Anderson, Community Manager
Toast

Thanks to some great help from support! ❤️ I discovered that multi-select has to be enabled on modifier groups that contains default modifiers for do not print default modifiers to work.