Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feature request: open checks

TGS
Soup III

Currently open checks disappear from POS after a while and they need to be re-opened and sent to devices from backend. Would be great if these open checks would move to a "hidden" section in the POS and can be pulled up on demand so they can be closed. 

7 REPLIES 7

If the checks are open, they should still be able to be viewed using the filter option and adjust the date range. However, checks that are "open" and were never "closed" shouldn't need to be "re-opened." If you could DM me some check examples, we can look at the audit history to learn more about why this is happening! 

Check Statuses and Filter Checks on POS

Robert Anderson, Community Manager
Toast

Open checks no longer show in the POS after a certain amount of time (10 or so days), this has been verified by support team and first hand experience. These checks don't need to be re-opened, they need to be found on backend and "send to devices". My feature request is to keep those in the POS without needing to find them in back end and re-send.

Thank you for explaining this matter; I apologize for misunderstanding the request! 

Robert Anderson, Community Manager
Toast