Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kiosk & Promo Codes

Hello Toast Community,

I was hoping I could pick everyone's brain about promo code usage on kiosks. You all know by now that promo codes are not accepted on the kiosk. Has anyone found a way to use them or change operations a little bit to make it work? Let me know. 

Thank you! 

6 REPLIES 6

No way to make it work unless Toast implements it. Best way is to redirect your guests to place their order through online if you have online ordering subscription.

Badly needed. Would also like a way to have customer order with no money for catering purposes 

au79teahouse
Community Ambassador

I believe you can achieve that by using "Toast invoice" or "House account". But I'm not an expert on this. @josh212 and @rcmck are able to provide you more detail on this matter if they see this.

jwalker
Soup III

Hi,

We run an Enterprise group and have a "feature request"  submitted to add "promo codes" to self service kiosks,'

Currently we only use them on online ordering.

I submitted this feature request on behalf of my company in early 2022, I reach out occasionally to see if anyone has started to work on it. So far no luck... it is frustrating , especially when most businesses like ours went to a kiosk/ micromart model.

Toast and my RSM has told me they are  building up Kiosk specific teams as well as enterprise teams to work more in depth on issues and product features  like this.