Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Menu: days and hours

adri
Soup II

It would be very helpful if a menu would be possible to choose different times and days.

For example now I had to duplicate the same Menu so I can have it available M-F 11 am to 10 pm and Sundays and Satudays from 2pm to 12 am
In the same way, I would like to have the possibility that a menu is possible to be seen on the Terminals lets say the whole day, meanwhile customers only during certain times of the day.

To sum up, an easier way to manage Menues times of operation

Thanks

8 REPLIES 8

This is a fairly easy thing to do.

Under manage menus. Click the menu you would like to set time limits on. Scroll down to Advanced Options. The first option is availability. check 'no' for available all times and all days. Set what days and hours you want available.

Now the only problem is for your needs, each menu can't have different times for different days. The best way I see around this is to copy that menu and name each menu differently such as 'online weekday' 'online weekend' 'online staff'. Further down in properties in 'visible to:' online ordering for the 'online staff' menu and uncheck 'Instore orders' for the weekday and weekend menus. This way the POS won't have duplicate menus showing up.

Yes. That’s what we have done and it’s pretty inconvenient 

everytine I need to do a change I have to do it twice or whatever times I have that menu duplicate. That’s why I’m asking to have the possibility to change the times by each day in the menu

also. Is there any way to always see a menu on the terminal? No matter day and time? For example brunch it is only shown during brunch times. I don’t want to duplicate again the menu so it’s not visible with the QR code

i think you need to do improvements here

If you have copied the menus properly and not set them up as new menus, any changes made will be made across all menus. 

PS I am a toast customer not employee. Could that option be better? Yes. But the work around if done correctly is doable. 

As for your second question. You can go ahead and re-enable hidden menus so long as they and that menus groups and modifiers have POS visibility available. Thus also works great if you want a specific menu to only be visible on a certain device and you want that menu to always route differently .

that being said as long as you attach the same items, modifiers groups, and menu groups they should all adjust accordingly