Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online ordering feature request

Hi ~ Not sure if this is the best place to do this but I'd like to put in a feature request to Toast that when online ordering is snoozed customers can still place future orders. I.e. I'm in Portland, OR & we had to close both of our stores due to icy conditions today. I "snoozed" online ordering so now it just says it's 'unavailable.' I'd like for customers to still be able to order ahead for tomorrow or next week but they are unable to do that when we snooze/pause. 

2 REPLIES 2

rcmck
Dessert I

In the meantime if it's a case where you are closed for a day or partial day outside your normal hours, you can use the online ordering schedule override instead of turning online ordering off and future orders should still be available.

That’s what I did - it’s just a few more steps/more time & not as easy as using the drop down to snooze. Today, being closed for the whole day due to the ice is a little bit different than when we’re actually in the restaurant and all of a sudden have to close mid afternoon for the rest of the day and/or we just pause for 20 or 40 minutes while we catch up. That’s when it would be nice for Customers to still be able to order ahead.