Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printer setup

We setup the main terminal and then the kitchen area terminal for the workers to view orders. For some reason the printer in the back kitchen will print but gives and error and the register receipt printer does too. Not sure why we are getting these errors and QR code to scan to troubleshoot. Any ideas or just point me in the proper direction to just start all over? We want to print the receipt off to the customer at the register printer, and in the kitchen, we want to print the order and the receipt to put with the meal. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Yes they have to be on the meraki, or into a switch that is uplinked from the meraki, there would be no way the terminals could communicate with anything if it is not since the meraki router is isolated from the main network router and switch in a double NAT configuration. (router behind another router)

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11

Gotcha- like its on its own vlan. Making sense now. I will route everything through that. Thanks!

Also, we have one printer connected to the main switch in the network cabinet, receiving internet and the the other on the counter is plugged into the Cisco switch/hub that is plugged into the same switch. I wouldn’t think it makes a difference though. They are both on the network.