Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Size modifier problem

Can someone explain to me why toast would create a size modifier system where you can choose your size pizza and then it charges the appropriate amount based on that size for each topping which works in house BUT NOT ONLINE!!!

This was designed for pizzeria's apparently, where most business is takeout and online.  Why would it not work online?

Online you select the size pizza, then the customer has the option to select a different size modifier topping.  Example:  Large pizza, but you can select a small pizza topping.  Incredibly frustrating for me who just spend HOURS changing this jus to find out it is useless.

5 REPLIES 5

Do all your toppings have different pricing, like pepperoni costs more than onions or is it same for every topping? If you have the price set at the modifier group level it works as expected online.

I have a plain pizza 4 sizes. Each topping is a different price relative to size pizza. Works great in house. Not at all online. 

Ok, so if all the prices are the same like $2 for small $4 for large etc, no matter the toppings, then it will work as you expect if configured correctly, review this article, specifically the section on modifier group level size pricing. 

Everything is setup correctly as I said it works great in store however it doesn’t work at all online. Same menu. Was told they would add a ticket for a new feature. 

why would you create something like this for pizzerias when you know most takeout is handled online now…makes absolutely no sense at all.