Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stolen handheld

Sadly, on Friday a disgruntled customer stole our hand held. He was from Swedin and didn't like the tipping suggestion we have programmed. He fought with the bartender for a bit but then closed out his tab, not leaving a tip (fine)  Then he slowly moved it back towards his friend who pocketed it. We have it all on camera. Has anyone else experienced this? 

8 REPLIES 8

Listen..at this  point nothing surprises me. You just gotta laugh because thats all you can do sometimes

This is a forum where people can ask questions. I was doing just that. So I am glad you find this funny but I don't and was simply seeing if anyone else has had this issue and what they did about it. Please don't bother replying anymore because you are just being a d at this point. 

I'm sorry to hear what happened in your establishment. Did you contact Toast and ask them to remove the handheld device from your device list?

I did and they are sending a new one and putting a pause on the subscription. Just a very frustrating thing to go through the night before NYE.