Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virtual Restaurant Integration

Does anyone here have a virtual restaurant concept within their restaurant? I just setup a new concept with grubhub to help increase our sales. However i'm on the phone with toast to try and setup the integration and they said they are unable to do it.

I want it to be a seamless integration like it is when 3rd party orders come in.

Anyone have experience in this? Feedback is appreciated. Thank you.

6 REPLIES 6

josh212
Community Ambassador

Toast does not support virtual restaurants per say because it endds up spamming the toast take-out app, Look at any NYC ordering app and see how many restaurants have identical menus and addresse with different names. However you can use an aggregator sucha s otter or checkmate or chowly to create a virutal brand and have that brand only pull a certain menu ffrom the toast pos

This conversation is 9 months old now, I signed up for a 3rd party integration package for my virtual kitchen and was told it could be done back in April of this year. It is August now and I can't get any reply from Toast on setting it up but they are sure as hell taking my money each month!

Wow! I'm sorry to hear man. Ever since toast went public, it's really hard to find solutions.

@KevinP i might be able to help out