cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where do I find access to all my checks on the upgrade?

On the new upgrade I am having trouble accessing the checks of my servers to be able to make adjustments or discounts. I used to push the three dots in the upper right corner and it would give me the option to "show all checks" but it is no longer there. It also is not letting me open their checks through their individual shift reviews. Did they move this option elsewhere or remove it all together?

4 REPLIES 4

Check filter moved on screen (circled in red), should just have to uncheck current user. Not sure why you can't get there from review employee shifts, it should automatically turn current user off,  might be a bug. I do not have new UI to test that myself unfortunately. 

payments.png

Hey @Maribeth, thanks for posting this question! If you could post an image of what your order screen looks like, that would be helpful! It seems like there is supposed to be a button, "All Checks," in the top right-hand corner! 

New POS: Manage Orders

Robert Anderson, Community Manager
Toast

I think that is just the new name for the current "previous checks" button on the quick order screen.

Hey @Maribeth, @rcmck is correct; if you uncheck "Show checks for current user," you will see all the checks. 

Robert Anderson, Community Manager
Toast