cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Granting non-employees access to our back office.

We would like to grant our accountant access to our toast back office to allow them easier access to sales reporting.  Is there away to grant a NON-EMPLOYEE access/permission to the toast back office for our operations.  I've searched but found nothing (I might not be using the correct terms for the search...been using toast for 2 years).  I don't really want to establish them as an employee and they really won't need access to the POS portion, just the reporting functions.  Let me know if any of you have experience/solutions.  Thanks in advance. 

1 REPLY 1

Yeah, I do this, I just created a job title called accounting to make it easier to apply to new people if necessary, I just restricted permissions for that job to only areas they needed (mostly reporting). Then create a new employee as I would with anyone else, choose the accounting job role I created, add their email address and turn on invite to create account. They get an invite to create an account and password, then login to view any reports they need.