Did you mean: 
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loyalty GLITCH/ Feature Request

Hi Toasters,

HEADS UP TO LOYALTY USERS! 

I have our Toast loyalty program set up for the customer to receive a $10 birthday reward during their birthday month. I had a nice regular customer let me know that they had been able to use the $10 birthday reward multiple times during their birthday month. This particular customer had used the $10 bday reward 3 times in one week.

I called toast support and much to my surprise this is something that toast knows happens. and all the customer service person could do was suggest that I make the birthday rewards only usable on the actual day of the customers birthday. Other than that they support person was going to put in a feature request. I'm not sure why the loyalty settings would allow us to choose redeemable during the whole birthday month with a glitch like this....

I'm putting this info here in toast community to hopefully give some boost to the feature request and also as a heads up for anyone using loyalty. I would have set things up differently had I known during the setup process.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thanks for bringing this up; this is not the intended function of Birthday rewards. Based on the information I can find, this issue was just recently solved. If anyone still has the issue, please let me know so I can investigate further. 

Robert Anderson, Community Manager
Toast

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Confirmed customers are able to redeem their birthday rewards throughout the month at our location as well. It was not possible before. I guess something changed during recent update and it shouldn't be a feature request. It's a bug and needs to be fixed asap.

That's pretty crazy... would be good to know when this is fixed and how Toast prioritizes this.

I'm just following up if anyone has an update on this issue yet. Thanks

None from here.  No time line on fix, custom report notifier to identify abuse, discussion on a partial loyalty program credit for the hole.